The Best Nursing Tanks 2020? (tried and tested for sure!) 

 I am proud to be the founder of Glamourmom www.glamourmom.com, but also to be the first nursing mom to bring the nursing tank concept to the market 20 years ago. It is hard to believe that in year 2000 when I was breastfeeding my first daughter I could barely find anything on the market in breastfeeding apparel. It was a very overlooked niche in the apparel industry and a very overlooked phase in a woman’s life which was quite upsetting. 

 I wanted to feel “normal” again after wearing maternity clothes and I also wanted to be out and about while breastfeeding my daughter. I lived in tank tops prior to being a nursing mom so why was there no such concept as a nursing tank with a built in nursing bra? Nothing to be found, so I decided to invent my own! It was not an easy task with many components that needed to be connected and come together. Fit and breast support for the transitioning bust size were the most important features to me. 

I needed it to feel like a “perfect pair” of jeans while wearing the nursing tank. The jeans that you live in and also can’t wait to wear again after nine months of pregnancy! It has been quite a journey to watch the market open up after my first invention and it has been such a privilege to have been able to continue to listen and make new nursing tank solutions for nursing moms for almost two decades. 

A nursing tank is not just a nursing tank, it has to fit in multiple places from right after giving birth to months and years later and every one is different. We offer many different options depending on body types with many adjustable features. 

 As the head designer of Glamourmom I have looked and tweaked and made our nursing tank options better and better over the last 20 years. Our Glamourmom nursing tank tops have been worn by millions of breastfeeding moms all over the world! 

 So when I see the blogs that have tried and testing some of the new nursing tanks on the market, I can only say that none of them have done it for twenty years like we have! 

 I hope that speaks for itself. Thank you for being a glamourmom:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment